Thank you for joining us on Monday, December 7, 2020, for our latest Congregational Leaders event, providing you guidance to help your rostered ministers during this time of pandemic.
We hope the video recording of this event and the resources listed below are of great value to you:
Click on image below to access this session's video recording:
Here are links and resources shared in our conversation on Dec. 7, 2020. We hope these resources will aid you and your rostered ministers in navigating your path forward in the midst of this pandemic:
Health / Mental Health Resources:
- Southeastern Synod's Mental Health website
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline website
- Mindfulness Mondays
- Click HERE to sign up for Dec. 14 and Dec. 21 events
- "Wear Your Mask" campaign
- Please send pics of yourself, your family, congregation members, etc. wearing a mask.
- You can e-mail them to me at Kstrickland@elca-ses.org.
Generosity and Stewardship:
Diversity and Justice:
Advocacy Policy Council:
- Encourage people in the congregation to
- 1) Call the Governor and AND their State Representative and State Senator.
- 2) tell them you are a constituent in their district, and that you vote.
- 3) Ask them to PLEASE support mandatory masks for the sake of the health of all of us!
- To keep up with our synod's advocacy efforts check out our Advocacy page:
Thank you all for joining us for this informative session.
+ In Christ, your Southeastern Synod staff